Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Sono qui (I am here)

They say Allora in Italy, as kind of a connector to the next thing they're going to say. If you had any idea what my history with being a blogger is, my signature would be Allora - especially considering that the last time I tried this it was almost exactly two years ago. I have in fact had a lot to say in that lost time, but have actually said nothing, blog-wise.

To cut an otherwise long and probably boring story short, what happened was, my friends Tina and Chris were positive that I needed a blog. So fine, I started one using the computer that eventually died a very slow and painful death - whole separate story...I blogged about dates gone awry, how it was too cold in SoCal that particular winter and I had to wear all my clothes at once to keep warm because it's never that cold in sunny SoCal, Oh! and the World Baseball Classic in San Diego...splendid things of this nature.

When, one morning I woke up and was too tired or too busy to blog - maybe both - and this neglect of the blog went on for about two weeks. And who knew I would not be able to get into my own blog to blog. Surely not me. So that was the end of that. You may still be able to go to 

grandslamgourmet.blogspot.com

But I'm not sure because I personally have not tried it. 

Allora.

Here I am, February 2008, it is, again, very very cold here in sunny SoCal but at least no dates have gone awry lately. I launch my first "SportsBites with Chef Di" internet radio program this Thursday, 7 February, and voila, life is very very good.

Next I promise to enlighten anyone whose interested in how I came to be a radio show host that chats up food and sports. Check out my newly-spruced up website in your vast spare time, and do post a comment any time you are so inclined. I will love hearing from you.

Ciao for now.

2 comments:

Blondie said...

OMG!! I was mentioned on a blog; I'm famous!! (HeeHee)
Chris and I are so proud of all of your new adventures and can't wait to hear your show. If there is anything we can do to help you succeed, you better let us know!
Lots of luck and lots of love!!
T and C

Chef Di said...

Tina! I love you both for all your support, I will certainly ask if I need anything! For now, tell all your friends about SportsBites! I promise my blog will get better!!